Nothing reflects the great work you’ve done more than how it is printed. That’s why you want the highest quality, every time. At Ampersand, we combine the latest technology and industry-leading expertise to make that happen.
Printing with us means that you get images, colors and other design elements that look great. Consistently. Reprint after reprint. No matter how complex the job.
You come up with the ideas. We bring them to life.
Here’s a snapshot of our capabilities:
NEW Xerox iGen Digital Printing
- Print up to 26” x 14.33” to make a big impact and include more content on a single page
- Quality comparable to offset
- Consistent quality regardless of the length of your run
- Consistency between versions (for example large English jobs printed on a litho press compared to smaller French jobs printed digitally)
- Fast turnaround time without sacrificing quality
- Smaller runs of larger format jobs (up to 6 pages) without the added cost of litho
- More accurate spot colour matching to ensure brand integrity
Standard Digital printing
- Cost effective for small print runs
- Less production time – meaning your message gets to your customers faster
- Colour consistency over the entire run, less waste, and lower costs
- Variable data printing for direct marketing, allowing you to deploy highly targeted, customized messages
Wide Format Digital printing
- High quality Mutoh Interweave technology eliminates banding
- Mutoh Solvent inks stand up to the toughest applications while taking it easy on our earth
- Wide range of applications from point of purchase to vehicle graphics
- Posters, Banners, Banner Stands, Window Graphics, Sign Boards, Vehicle Graphics, Backlit Displays etc…
High Definition Staccato Offset Printing
- Offers unsurpassed colour fidelity and image quality
- Provides photo-like quality
- Produces highly consistent tones and accurate colours
- Print on wide range of materials from light weight paper to plastics and 40pt. board
- More efficient ink distribution saves ink and reduces costs
- Reduces time and cost from not having to colour correct on the press
- Cost effective for medium to large runs.
- Print up to 27″ x 39″ full bleed.
- Ensures colour integrity from proof to final project, project to project, and across all systems (digital, offset, and wide format).
- Large runs printed Litho look the same as smaller versions printed digitally.
- Branding is consistent across POP Signs & Displays, Marketing Collateral, Packaging etc…