Our Technology Gives You the Edge
As print and marketing execution experts, we stay on the cutting edge by investing in industry-leading equipment, technology, automation processes, and the best skilled professionals in the business.
Why? It’s just one of the ways we give our clients the peace-of-mind of knowing their execution is in good hands.
For example, our technology investments allow us to:
- Use high-quality North American (rather than Asian) paper for our house stocks.
- Offer the highest resolution in the industry with HD Staccato Printing.
- Power our plant with Bullfrog Power and maintain our FSC and Rainforest Alliance certifications.
That means your jobs get delivered faster, with better quality, greater accuracy, and often lower costs.
High Definition Staccato printing
Want your brand and marketing collateral to look its absolute best? Our High Definition Staccato Printing is the gold standard, providing unsurpassed “photo-like” quality. You’ll love the consistent tones and uncompromising color accuracy. In addition, printing can be done on almost any material — so you can let your imagination run wild!
JDF Digital Workflow
When you have an important campaign to get out the door, the last thing you need is a setback. Our JDF Digital Workflow helps ensure that never happens.
This completely integrated workflow ensures job specifications are up to date and accurate in real time while also identifying potential production bottlenecks dramatically reducing turnaround times, errors and headaches.
Our innovative web-based system Ampersand onDemand gives you convenient 24/7 access to digital pricing, file pre-flighting, and job submission, along with real-time production status and deadline monitoring,
The result? Peace-of-mind.
And it gets better. This smart automation also offsets the costs of our quality and environmental initiatives — savings we pass onto you.
Worried that colours won’t look quite the same from project to project? Don’t. At Ampersand, you never have to compromise on colour consistency.
Our Kodak Colorflow system ensures colour integrity from proof to final project, project to project, and across all systems (digital, offset, and wide format.) That means your brand and campaign colours are consistent — no matter how complex the colour relationships are — regardless of the project type or output device.
Mitsubishi Colour Control System (MCCS-V)
You choose your brand and campaign colours for a reason. And you want those colours accurate and consistent on every page. Our Mitsubishi Colour Control Systems makes that happen. During the print run, it continuously compares the printed images to the original digital files. Then it makes automatic press adjustments — in real time — to ensure colours are printing exactly as they should be. So you never have to worry about colour fades or variations.
The Advanced Technology and Equipment at Ampersand
- Mac & PC Platforms
- Kodak Prinergy Workflow
- Kodak ColorFlow
- Kodak Matchprint 800 Proofing System
- Kodak Integris 800 Double Sided Proofing System
- Kodak Trendsetter 800 Quantum 2 CTP Device
- Address Accuracy, National Change of Address (NCOA), Canada Post SERP Approved Sorting Software
- Kirk Rudy Net Jet Addressing System
- Neopost AS950C Digital Envelope Printer
- Two 6 Station Envelope Inserters
- Kirk Rudy Match Mate 4 Camera Matching / Verification System
- Minipack Mail Bag Semi-Automatic Poly Bagger
- 54″ Polar Cutting System
- Digital Die-Creasing Machine
- Stahl TH82 Folder
- Stahl B20 Folder
- Heidelberg ST100 Saddle Stitching Line
- Wire-O & Plasticoil Binding, Drilling, Round Cornering, Shrink-wrapping, Poly Bagging, Kitting and Mailing
- Xerox iGen 150 Digital Press
- Xerox 4112 Monochrome Digital Press
- Mitsubishi Diamond 3000LX 6 Colour + Coater
- Mutoh 1614 64” Wide Format Printer
- Mutoh 1638 64” Wide Format Printer
- Neopost AC-950 Digital Envelope Printer